Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A month later

It's a month and 2 days ago that my dad passed away. Sure we have known for a couple of years that he had cancer, but he did so very well until one month and a week before he died! In a way we weren't expecting him to die this fast, although it was always somewhere in my mind that we were going to lose him sooner or later. In the end though it suddenly went very fast. 
Well life goes on and we're doing okay, even my mother. 
I started a new online workshop from Joyce van der Lely a couple of weeks ago. It's all about making fresco's. It's a fun technique but also difficult.
The first fresco I made is this owl.
Doesn't he look cute?!

And this is my second fresco: an angel.
I really need to make a better photo of this one! IRL it looks much better!







No comments: