Thursday, May 26, 2011

Update.

Things are slowly getting better! EMDR treatment is completed and I almost feel like my old self again, although I don't feel up to start or continue my creative projects yet. I'm still going to see the psychologist for some other issues I want to work on. 


Not so long ago I started square foot gardening (in Dutch look over here)because I needed to do something with my hands. I made two wooden boxes (1.00mx1.20m and 1.00m x1.40m) and put them in my garden where there is just a couple of hours of sun. I'm not sure if it will be enough for the vegetables to grow but we'll see! I always wanted to have my own vegetable garden but with the fibro I thought it was impossible. Square foot gardening however is very easy for me to handle and I love to see how everything that I have sown is growing into small plants! So soon I will be eating veggies from my own garden!





And in my front yard I have put some pumpkins and zucchinis in holes in my lawn which I have filled with compost.



I also have some new neighbors. They moved in a couple of weeks ago.
I have 3 nesting-boxes around the house and they are all occupied with new families of great tits (2) and blue tits (1).








2 comments:

Natalie Newman said...

Amazing! I am so glad for you that you feel better! The photos are beautiful and inspiring, I wish I had a little garden too. It´s magical, working with soil, isn´t it? Sending lots of energy your way!

hug,

Natalie

Marit said...

Wat leuk, dat 'vierkante tuinieren' (ik ga zo even de link aanklikken en verder kijken - het lijkt me ook voor mij wel te 'handlen'...) De laatste jaren had ik een nestelende merel in de tuin, maar helaas dit jaar niet meer. Zo leuk, om deze vrolijke 'buren' in de gaten te houden! Veel plezier!