Thursday, February 10, 2011

New blog first post

For some time I was thinking about making a new blog just for showing others my artsy stuff. I'm not much of a writer you see, so blogging about my life is not really my thing. 
In the future I want to make an Etsy shop where you can buy my artsy stuff online but for now I'm just putting photos of my art on this blog. If you're interested in buying just leave a comment and I'll contact you.




This is a small mixed media painting. I gave it to a friend who has been diagnosed with cancer (Kahler) not so long ago. Her positive reaction on this small token of friendship and support made me realize that receiving (or making) art can really help someone! Love you Ina! I'm sure that you can overcome the cancer with your positive attitude!

No comments: