Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Energy

With the arrival of warmer weather I have more energy than I have had over the last couple of months! So for the last week and a half I have been doing chores in my house I wasn't able to do for some time because of the lack of energy and pain caused by the fibromyalgia. So instead of finishing the mermaid painting I have been cleaning certain parts of my house where stuff was accumulating. With a little bit of help of my sweetheart and a friend, I have been reorganizing and throwing/giving away lots of stuff. 


Another thing I wasn't able to do for a very long time because of the lack of energy is to go out at night. This Saturday however we went to a street festival in Leeuwarden. We met some friends in the city and listened to a couple of bands. The band I loved most was the girlsband Katzenjammer from Norway. Very talented and musical girls, great live performance! They all can sing solo and play lots of different instruments. We were lucky to have found a spot not far from the stage so that I was able to take some photos.
Here are some of the photos that I took:



I also made 2 videos, but for some reason I'm not able to upload them at Blogger.
So here's a video from You Tube with a song I love: Rock - paper - scissors
Another song is: Ain't no thang
And what about this one: I will dance (when I walk away)


I really hope we will have a warm and sunny Summer this year!!! I feel so much better and energetic when there's no rain and cold. I sometimes consider immigrating to another country where there's much more sun available. Well maybe one day .....

No comments: