Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New ICAD cards

Here's my next set of seven index cards for the ICAD challenge.
The prompts I used are: perfume, colored pencils on black gesso, swirl, chandelier, fringe, your name and make a pocket/secret message.


 This is a transparency I made with clear packing tape.

  Here I used my prisma colored pencils on black gesso.

 Another transparency using packing tape with an embroidered swirl, flowers and a brad.

 A piece of packing paper, chandelier stamp with Stazon and one with embossing powder, letter stamps.

 Origami paper with on top blue aluminum tape, fibers, printed out words.

 Scrapbookpaper, letters, embroidering thread, rub ons.


Music paper sheet (vintage), scrapbookpaper, letter stamps, fiber, image.

2 comments:

Birdie said...

There are so beautiful. I am wowed! Nice job.

I rubbed your cat's belly. :-)

stefani said...

Wow! I really like all of your cards. I am in awe over how pretty the primacolored/black card with the blonde haired lady is.