Sunday, July 15, 2012

ICAD week 6

Had a very rough week due to the fibro, but managed somehow to make the cards for the ICAD challenge! Kept them simple though. I'm still not feeling well but I know this will pass. I just hope it will be soon, because I haven't felt like this in a very, very long time! 


The prompts I used this week are: ladybug, the ocean, colored pencils, draw lemons or apples, draw lines with ruler, rainbow and cut out.


 # 36 ladybug: transparency of an image I found in a magazine (it came out great!!), glitter letters, black pen.

 # 37 the ocean: transparency of another image from a magazine, letter stickers and rub-ons. 

 #38 colored pencils: prisma colored pencils over black, letter stickers, and rub-ons. (I should have colored over white!) Picture is not so great, colors look different in real!

 # 39 draw lemons or apples: black gesso, watercolor paper, watercolor paint, white uni posca.

 # 40 draw lines with ruler: black pen, letter stickers and rub-ons.

 # 41 rainbow: small pieces of magazine paper.

# 42 cut out: images from magazines.

No comments: